What types of training are available to Pathways participants?
Interns, recent graduates and Presidential Management Fellows (PMFs) receive on-the-job training.
- Recent graduates receive at least 40 hours of formal, interactive training per year.
- PMFs receive at least 80 hours of formal, interactive training per year.
- PMFs complete at least 1 developmental assignment for four to six months, or participate in an agency-wide or Presidential initiative.
- PMFs and recent graduates are assigned a mentor.
- Some agencies may offer other developmental activities for their Pathways participants.